- NY State Office for Aging Takes Medicare Fraud Prevention Message to the Chinese American Community
- Governor Cuomo launches "Help Your Neighbor" initiative to urge businesses and New Yorkers to give to Food Banks.
- 2012 New York State AmeriCorps Request for Proposals
- Medicare Open Enrollment Begins Early This Year, Advises Greg Olsen, NYSOFA Acting Director
- New Aging in Community Initiative Helps People with Developmental Disabilities Live and Age in Communities of Their Choice
- The annual meeting of the Governor's Advisory Committee on Aging took place on Thursday,
June 2nd in Albany.
- Under the Radar: New York State Elder Abuse Prevalence Study: Self-Reported Prevalence and Documented Case Surveys
- "Aging & You," the NY State Office for the Aging's bi-monthly television talk show for older adults
- New State Website on Federal Health Care Reform and Implementation Launched
- New York State to Receive Preventive Health Funds from Federal Government
- Governor Cuomo lauches "Help Your Neighbor" initiative to urge businesses and New Yorkers to give to Food Banks.
- New York Salutes Unpaid Caregivers During November: Governor Cuomo Proclaims November 2011 “Caregiver Recognition Month”- November 17, 2011
- New York State Office for the Aging Celebrates Senior Citizens' Day 2011 - Older Volunteers Honored at the State Capitol - May 24,2011
- Americorps Week is an Opportunity to Recognize and Honor New Yorkers Active in Community Service
- Give Mom "Extra Help" This Mothers' Day - May 6, 2011
- New York State SHIP Awarded 2011 Grant Funding by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - April 1, 2011
- Aging in Community' program to air on WMHT TV on January 1, 2012